1 can of green beans
2 cups of almond milk
2 tbsp. of butter
2 tbsp. of corn starch
1/2 tsp. of parsley
pinch of pepper
pinch of salt
2 cups of your choice of bread crumbs
1 cup of bacon bits (optional)
1 cup of cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring milk, butter, corn starch, parsely, pepper, and salt to a boil.
3. When the mixture is thickened, drain the green beans and add them in to the mix.
4. Let the mix simmer and, in a separate bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, bacon (optional), and cheese (optional) together.
5. Pour green bean mix evenly into ramekins. Then place a layer of breading over each ramekin and place in the oven uncovered.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, remove carefully, and enjoy!