2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
2 teaspoons vanilla or imitation vanilla
3 tablespoons almond milk
1 (10 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 375°
2. Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir well.
3. In a large bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk, and beat using an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, and mix on low speed until well blended.
5. Stir in the chocolate chunks by hand until they are distributed relatively evenly throughout your cookie dough.
6. Spoon your cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet, spacing 2 inches apart.
7. Bake cookies on the center rack of your oven for 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
Enjoy with a tall glass of (non-dairy) milk!