4 boneless, center-cut, thick pork chops
1 1/2 cups of white bread crumbs
2 tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. of thyme
1 tbsp. of parsley
pinch of ground black pepper
2 tbsp. of Dijon mustard
3 tbsp. of butter
1 tsp. of lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 425 (convection will cook it faster).
2. Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, thyme, parsley, and pepper thoroughly in a bowl.
3. Add the Dijon mustard, butter and lemon juice to a microwave safe bowl and melt it in the microwave, should take about 45 seconds. Retrieve from microwave and mix thoroughly.
4. First dip the chop in the butter mixture, make sure it’s totally covered and then cover the chop in the bread crumb mixture one by one. Place the chops on a non-greased stone baking sheet.
5. If cooking with a convection setting, the chops should take about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chop (check the inside before removing from the oven, bake in 2 minute increments until cooked through). If not cooking on a convection setting, the chops should take 35-40 minutes, but again, check them before eating.
6. Once the chops are golden brown and cooked through, enjoy! The dish tastes great with some noodles or cous cous!