2 cups flour
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup almond milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
pinch of parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into thin round slices.
3. Place the potatoes at the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
4. Next, coat the top of the potatoes with the first cup of cheese.
5. Now sprinkle one cup of flour over the first layer of cheese.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second layer. (for extra cheesy potatoes, try 3 layers!)
7. Pour one cup almond milk over the layers.
8. Sprinkle salt, pepper and parsley over the top and cover the dish with foil.
9. Place the foil covered dish into the oven for 30 minutes.
10. Then, remove the foil and let it brown on top for 15 more minutes.
11. Before removing dish from oven, check the potatoes with a fork to make sure they are soft enough to easily puncture through. If they are not quite ready, bake into 5 minute increments until soft.