4 servings of beef tenderloin
4 green peppers
2 cups of bean sprouts
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
12 tablespoons of olive oil
pepper to taste
salt to taste
1/2 tsp of ground ginger
2 cups of water
2 tbsp. of cornstarch
2 tbsp of Coconut Aminos
1. Cut up pepper, beef and tomato into bite size pieces.
2. Chop up garlic into bits.
3. Mix cornstarch, water and coconut aminos into a sauce.
4. Heat up wok to appropriate temp (about 300) and add olive oil and garlic.
5. Once garlic is browned add in meat and stir for 2 minute.
6. Then add in tomatoes, peppers and bean sprouts, stir for 3 minutes.
7. Add in coconut aminos sauce along with pepper, salt and ginger. Stir occasionally.
8. Let simmer for 5 minutes or until beef is tender.
9. Enjoy with rice!