1 sliced peach or 5 or 6 slices of canned peaches
2-3 tbsp of Rice Krispies cereal
1/2 tbsp of cornstarch
sprinkle of cinnamon
1. It’s simple and it’s all about layering. You can use a coffee mug or a small ramekin. The first layer is the peaches.
2. Next is the Rice Krispies cereal, make sure it totally covers the layer of peaches.
3. Now sprinkle the cornstarch over the cereal.
4. The final layer is the cinnamon, add as much as you like!
5. Pop it in the microwave for 3 minutes and voila! Peach Cobbler!
Enjoy with a nice tall glass of milk 🙂