20-24 medium sized shrimp
4 cups bread crumbs
6 tbsp. butter
10 tbsp. sunflower oil (for frying)
2 tbsp. of dijon mustard
1 tbsp. of cream cheese
1 tsp. honey
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1. Unthaw shrimp if necessary in a couple cups of water + 1 tbsp of salt. Let sit for about 20 minutes or until shrimp is ready to be prepared. Then drain the shrimp from the water and place on a paper towel.
2. Melt 6 tbsp. of butter in microwave for about 1 minute.
3. Lather the shrimp in the melted butter then transfer them to the bread crumbs. Make sure the shrimp are fully coated.
4. Place them in frying pan with oil on low-medium heat.
5. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, don’t flip them.
6. To prepare the sauce just mix the cream cheese, mustard, honey and lemon juice until it is smooth. If you feel it is too tart, add more honey, if it is too sweet, add a bit more mustard.
7. Serves 4 people.