1 tablespoons butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 (7 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (5 ounce) package chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry
4 ounces cream cheese
1 pinch ground nutmeg
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in pinch of salt and garlic and then remove from heat.
3. Mix spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
4. Spoon artichoke mixture into oven safe baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
6. serve with chips or bread.