Pie Dough (can make your own if you like):
1 cup of flour
¼ cup water
½ cup of butter
1 tsp of sugar
½ tsp of salt
1 cup of frozen corn
2 stalks of celery
1 diced potato
3 tbsp. of olive oil
1 pork chop
broth: 1 cup of water + 1 vegetable bouillon cube
tsp. of parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp of thyme
pinch of garlic
3 tbsp. of butter
1/3 cup of flour
1. Make the pie dough and knead thoroughly. Then put it in the refrigerator.
2. Begin by boiling the pork chop in water for about 20 minutes. Also, boil the potato in a separate pot until it is soft enough to stick a fork through.
3. Next chop up the veggies.
4. Soften the carrots in a pot with the 3 tbsp. of olive oil. Should take about 5 minutes. Then add in the chopped celery and frozen corn for about 2 minutes.
5. Once the mix is softened, turn the heat down low and add in the salt, pepper, thyme, garlic and parsley.
6. Add in broth.
7. Add in flour.
8. Pork should be boiled through, shred or cut it up into bite size pieces. Do the same with the potato. Add both to the mix.
9. Mix it well, broth should be soupy and slightly thick. If its not thick enough, add in a pinch of cornstarch. If it is too thick add in a tablespoon of water. That is to your discretion.
10. Now that it is all mixed up, pour it into a ramekin.
11. Let it cool off for a couple minutes then lay the pie dough over the ramekin. You can either seal it in or tuck it in, doesn’t matter. Cut slit into top for ventilation.
12. Bake at 375 for 30-35 or until crust is dark brown at the edges.
13. Melt butter onto the top once you remove it from the oven. Wait a few minutes for it to cool off.