½ lb of ground beef
½ lb of ground pork
2 tbs of minced garlic
¼ tsp of salt
pinch of pepper
¼ tsp of parsley
1 large potato
1/3 cup shredded cheese of your choice (for dairy free, try Pecorino Romano Cheese made from sheep’s milk)
1. Shred potato into thin short slices. Measure out and mix together beef, pork, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and potato.
2. Add in cheese until it is the right consistency for forming.
3. Form mix into balls a little larger than golf balls.
4. Bake in oven at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
5. Put meatballs into pizza sauce while cooking.