1/3 cup butter
6 cups of rice krispie treats
1 bag of marshmallows (about 45 large or 60 small)
1. Coat a 9X13X2 inch pan with butter.
2. Measure out the krispies in a large bowl and open the bag of marshmallows (must be prepared to move quickly).
3. Melt the 1/3 cup of butter on fairly low heat in a large pot.
4. Add in marshmallows slowly. Constantly stir from this point forward.
5. Once all the marshmallows are added and melting into a paste add the krispies in handfuls. Once it’s all mixed up, put the mix into the buttered pan.
6. Put some butter on your fingers to help you mold the treats into the pan.
7. Enjoy! And make sure to eat one while they’re hot and gooey!