½ pound of ground beef
½ pound of ground pork
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon of Parsley
½ clove of chopped garlic
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
3 quarts of water
2 vegetable broth bouillon cubes
2 cups of chopped spinach
4 helpings of Acini di Pepe pasta
pinch of paprika
pinch of corn starch
1. Use your hands to mix together the meatball ingredients. Make sure it is mixed very well.
2. Mold small meatballs (quarter sized), should get about 35 out of the mix.
3. Place on a greased baking sheet and put in the oven on 350 for 15 minutes or until browned.
4. Bring water to a boil and then add the pasta.
5. Let cook for 10 minutes while chopping the spinach.
6. Once the noodles are done add the spinach, vegetable broth bouillon cubes/water, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper, and meatballs. Stir together then add pinch of cornstarch.
7. Once mixed together let simmer for 15 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy with fresh baked bread.