This recipe is courtesy of Meriem of Culinary Couture.
1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp. almond butter or peanut butter
1. Line a 6×6 inch pan with plastic wrap, extending it well beyond the edges on all four sides. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder, and almond butter until there are no clumps.
3. Pour mixture into pan and freeze for 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top and cut into squares. You can serve it immediately, or store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat.
- Be prepared for a bold honey taste.